Cal. State San Bernardino (CSUSB) will be hosting its inaugural Arts and Music Festival on Friday May 17, 2013 from 4-9 p.m. Admission is 100% free.
Attendees can expect to experience a day of fun, including:
- 3rd Annual CSUSB Jazz Fest, featuring our own CSUSB Jazz Ensemble, along with Poncho Sanchez, the Latin Society, Mongorama, free workshops and more
- Art Walk, featuring top local and regional artists (see attached Call for Entries and note upcoming deadline of April 19)
- Art Demos, including glass blowing, ceramic wheel throwing, blacksmithing/forging and open studios
- Arts Connection will host an information lounge and reception in conjunction with RAFFMA
- Bohemian Fest, featuring henna artists, a drum circle, vintage clothing vendors, nail art and screen-printing
- Children’s Art Activities hosted by RAFFMA
- Food Trucks with tasty delights to enjoy while you experience the Arts & Music Festival
- Pfau Library Chalk Walk and Book Sale, pick up some books and view/create sidewalk chalk art
- RAFFMA presents Chicano Muralists in Southern California, 1968-1985. Also on display A walk through Temeeku: A look into the past and present of the Luise?o people. Docent-led tours of the Treasures of Ancient Egypt exhibition.
- Underground Music Society presents “Best of Bands,” featuring the best Ska, Reggae, Rock Alternative and Indie bands of the Inland Empire